Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Basketball Could Be Enjoyable!

Actually I am a truly bookaholic. Sitting in a comfortable sofa and reading books are two things I love in the world. Guess what can make me forget about my books lately? Basketball. Yeah, it was when my friend ask me to accompany her to watch a basketball game. Well, at first she only asked my favor to buy her and her boy friend Wake Forest Demon Deacons tickets. So I did it. But two days before the game, her boy friend told her that he couldn't make it, so my friend 'forced' me to accompany her. And hey...basketball is not that bad at all!...

So now me and my friend often go to watch basketball game together. Today I have booked Boston College Eagles tickets for both of us on December. And during the Christmas holiday my friend's boyfriend might want to join us to one or two basketball games. I have prepared three Ohio State Buckeyes tickets just now. And...hmm after thinking about it, perhaps two Clemson Tigers tickets would be a perfect Christmas gift for my friend.

Well, in the past I used to buy books for Christmas presents. I think books are wonderful, but maybe a little surprise will be good too. So how about basketball tickets? It's a good idea, don't you think?...

No comments:

Post a Comment