Monday, April 9, 2012

European Reading Challenge

I just entered another reading challenge. This time the task is to read (and review of course) books that are set in Europe, from January 1, 2012 to January 31, 2013; one book for each country and author. And so far, this is my list:

England : The Murder of Roger Ackroyd (Agatha Christie) -- READ

France: Les Miserables (Victor Hugo) -- READ

Russia: Doctor Zhivago (Boris Pasternak) -- READ

Turkey: The Female (Paul I. Wellman) -- READ

Vatican City: Pope Joan (Donna Woolfolk Cross) -- READ

Italy: Juliet (Anne Fortier) -- READ

Netherlands: Lust for Life (Irving Stone) -- READ

And the list will still be growing...

As I have read 4 books until March, I encourage myself to take the highest level of this challenge:

Five Star (Deluxe Entourage): Read at least five books by different European authors or books set in different European countries.

If you'd like to join too, just visit Rose City Reader blog for more information about this challenge!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for joining the European Reading Challenge! Your choices are excellent! Please post your reviews on the review page. I will have to translate them to read them! :) Thank goodness for Google Translate!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fanda!!! Kalo aku yang ikutan challenge ini, yang aku uda baca cuma buku yang terakhir aja, yang Juliet. hahaha...

    ReplyDelete