Thursday, December 13, 2012

1001 Books You Must Read Before You Die – Introductory Post



Since last year I have started to compile my readings from ‘1001 Books You Must Read Before You Die’ list. So, when Rachel announced her lifelong challenge for the same list, I knew at once that I’m going to participate. It won’t add any burden to my bunch of challenges (ha!) as I am doing the challenge myself anyway. And by participating in Rachel’s challenge, I will be able to organize it better than if I do it myself. Plus, it’s always fun to belong to a team or a group of reading, right?

So, here is my introductory post for 1001 Books You Must Read Before You Die Lifelong Challenge. So far I have read 48 books of 1001; it’s far from impressive—I know—but I started it only two or three years ago (and before I fell in love with classics literary!). I promise myself, I will fix that starting next year, and thanks to Rachel who lifts my spirit to read more from the list. My complete list is here, which will be my master list where I would add links of reviews for those books, but this post will be my master post to note my progress each month.

3 comments:

  1. :) It's good to have you as a team-member! I'm sure you'll tick off more on the list quickly since you read so many classics.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yea, I think so too. Thanks for hosting this, Rachel!

      Delete
  2. Untuk yang lagi galau, yang lagi bosan tidak tahu mau ngapain,
    tenang,,sekarang ada yang akan menghibur kalian sekaligus
    mengisi hari-hari kalian dengan games" online yang pastinya tidak akan
    mengecewakan kalian deh...

    yuk ikutan gabung bersama Pesonavip.com
    Dapatkan Bonus Rollingan TO Sebesar 0,3 - 0.5% / Hari
    Bonus Referral Sebesar 20% Seumur Hidup

    * Minimal deposit hanya Rp 20.000
    * Minimal tarik dana Rp 20.000
    * Dilayani oleh CS profesional dan ramah
    * 24 jam online
    * Proses Depo & WD super cepat
    * No ROBOT MURNI PLAYER VS PLAYER
    * kamu berkesempatan menangkan Jackpot setiap harinya.

    Info lebih lanjut silahkan hubungi CS 24 Online Setiap hari melalui :

    * PIN BBM : pesonaqq
    * WA : +85587984700

    Link Alternatif : Pesonavip.com

    Salam Sukses Pesonaqq.com

    ReplyDelete