Monday, September 9, 2013

15 Day Book Blogger Challenge – Day 15: My Blogging Mentors

There might be many of them who have been helping me since I started blogging about five years ago, but I’m going to mention they who inspired me in my book blogging.




He is my fellow Indonesian blogger, and he’s been book blogging long before I began. At first I didn’t even know about book review, I just wanted to take important notes of books I have read. Then I stumbled upon his book blog, and from then on I learned how to write a proper book review.


I forget how I got into The Well-Educated Mind, but I remember that I stumbled upon Ruth’s blog when I was googling about the book. Then I thought, it is a great idea to blog about it (not only read books and take self notes). And so, I learned how Ruth works on the stage inquiries in separate posts, etc. So, after I bought the book, I blogged my WEM works too along other posts.

Who are your book blogging mentors? Let share… :)

~~~~~~~~


Day 1 - 15 Book Related Confessions
Day 2 - Bedtime Reading Ritual
Day 3 - Blogging BFFs
Day 4 - Last Book I Didn't Finish
Day 5 - A Tear-Jerker
Day 6 - How I Shop for Books
Day 7 - My Blogging Quirks
Day 8 - 15 Things Appeals to Me on Blogs
Day 9 - Why I Blog About Books
Day 10 - Choosing Books To Read Next
Day 11 - Five of My Best Blog Posts
Day 12 - Blogger Fatigue? Never!
Day 13 - Underappreciated Classis Everyone Should Read

2 comments: