Thanks to Melisa, I will have something to post in this blog, finally! If you are wondering why I have abandoned this blog since… early this year (X_X), I have explained all in this post. Hopefully this book tag will return my blogging spirit!
1. Find a book for each of your initials
I picked two of my favorites for this year.
Far from a Madding Crowd by Thomas Hardy
The Agony and the Ecstasy by Irving Stone
2. Count your age along your book shelf: What book is it?
Goodreads made it easier than counting along my actual book shelf; so here is the 44th book from my “own-shelf” shelf:
The Racketeer by John Grisham
3. Pick a book set in your city/state/country
There are not many Indonesian books in my wishlist, but one of them is:
Max Havelaar by Multatuli
4. Pick a book that represents a destination you would like to travel to
I love Paris too much to not wanting to travel there again….someday….
The Paris Wife by Paula McLain
5. Pick a book that is your favorite color
One of my favorite books in my favorite color: Red
The House of Mirth by Edith Wharton
6. Which book do you have the fondest memory of?
I don't know about this. Maybe I don't have one in particular, but this book has set me to be Zola's fan.
L'Assommoir by Emile Zola
7. Which book did you have the most difficulty reading?
Notes from Underground by Fyodor Dostoyevsky
8. Which book in your TBR pile will give you the biggest sense of achievement?
Couldn’t read this book this year, hopefully next year!
Bleak House by Charles Dickens
If you want to do it, you’re free to tag yourself! ;)