Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Receh For Books 2013


Receh For Books 2013 is a challenge hosted by Maya. Receh is a word in Bahasa Indonesia that means small change. We are encouraged to save small changes (no bank notes) during one year, and at the end we could use it to buy book(s) from our wishlist. I have joined last year challenge, but at the end the sum did not reach my expectation, so I decided to put it back to the saving box to be added to 2013 earning. Small changes are sometimes annoying, they make my purse heavier, yet don’t make me (feel) richer :) I used to toss them somewhere and forget about them. Joining Receh for Books challenge makes me appreciate small changes more; they’re not priceless anyway, I could have bought a book for myself last December, if my wishlist doesn’t contain only chunkster books, LOL!

Anyway, to summarize, my earning at the end of 2012 was….

46.000 (= $ 4.60)

Hopefully I can reach at least the same amount as 2012's, then add the sums to buy myself this book:


Cleopatra by Stacy Schiff


OR

The Godfather by Mario Puzo


No comments:

Post a Comment