Wednesday, January 9, 2013

What's In a Name Reading Challenge 2013


Call me a challenge addict, because I think I am… :) I only hope this is the last challenge I’d participate for this year. And..really…I always pick challenges that suit my reading list! :) This one is hosted by my fellow in BBI (Blogger Buku Indonesia)—the largest book blogger community in Indonesia. I originally created this challenge on 2012 (originally: Name In A Book Challenge) but decided this year to 'bequeath' it to Ren as I have already too many events and projects already in my head; and I must admit that Ren has made this challenge more fun!



I take the highest level, and hope I could complete it before end of the year.

Level 4 : Crazy About Name = 20 or more books

And these are what I’m going to have…

Harry Potter and The Prisoner of Azkaban – J.K. Rowling
Harry Potter and The Goblet of Fire – J.K. Rowling
Harry Potter and The Order of The Phoenix – J.K. Rowling
Harry Potter and The Half Blood Prince – J.K. Rowling
Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows – J.K. Rowling
King Lear – William Shakespeare
Foucault’s Pendulum – Umberto Eco
Richard III – William Shakespeare
Little Dorrit – Charles Dickens
The Mystery of Edwin Drood – Charles Dickens
Candide - Voltaire
Mrs. Dalloway – Virginia Woolf
Medea – Euripides
The Great Gatsby – F. Scott Fitzgerald
Romeo and Juliet – William Shakespeare
The Dante Club – Matthew Pearl
Veronika Decides To Die – Paulo Coelho
Hamlet – William Shakespeare
The Life of Saint Teresa of Avila – St. Teresa of Avila
Song of Solomon – Toni Morrison
Saint Joan – George Bernard Shaw


No comments:

Post a Comment